Bear Park Careers
Why Bear Park?
Bear Park is the premier early learning provider in New Zealand, with over 37 years of experience. Founded, owned and operated by teachers, we offer a wide range of unique benefits for our kaiako.
- Extended pay parity
- Overseas study tours and experiences in Italy and Australia
- Weekly non-contact time to collaboratively plan with your teaching team
- Specialised professional development programmes
- Strong individual support from our experienced Pedagogical Leaders
- Large learning environments with high-quality resources
- Generous ratios
- Paid registration and a day off on your birthday
- Accredited employer for international teachers
Want to join the Bear Park family?A role within Bear Park is more than just a job – it’s a chance for change, an opportunity for greatness and an investment in your future.
We are looking for a Qualified Teacher to join us in this fabulous part-time role working across all age groups at Bear Park Hobsonville. There may be some flexibility with hours, but ideally we are looking for someone to complete 3 days one week (9am-4.30pm) and 2 days the next (9am-4.30pm).
We are looking for a Teacher in Training, or experienced unqualified teacher, to join our wonderful Bear Park Remuera team. With outstanding teacher/child ratios, this is an incredible opportunity to grow your ECE teaching career working with either our toddlers or preschoolers.
What We Offer
Health and Wellness
Bear Park’s Image of the Teacher
As teachers, we acknowledge and celebrate the identity, culture, and individuality that each child and their whānau share within our learning community.
We view ourselves as co-learners and reflective researchers who actively listen and provoke intellectual dialogue alongside ākonga (students).
Within our educational environments, children actively engage in authentic and meaningful learning experiences that evoke wonder, joy and a love for lifelong learning.