Qualified Preschool Teacher
Your role is to guide our children in experiences that evoke wonder, joy and a love of learning. Join our team and you will become the best teacher you can be. Teachers are at the heart of everything we do so investment in your personal growth and your career is always a priority for us.
This is a 0.5 position shared alongside another teacher. We are flexible in the hours that work for you!
Currently you would job share with a co-teacher who does 3 days a week and then 2 days a week. Total of 40 hours per fortnight. We would love to discuss with you what your ideal work situation would be!
We are hoping that our successful candidate will enjoy being part of a positive team culture with the children's interests at the heart of their practice.
- One paid staff meeting a month
- Bimonthly paid professional development (we pay for the course and for your time!)
- 6 hours' planning per month (two 3-hour collaborative planning sessions)
- We pay for your first aid and teacher registration costs!
- Opportunities for international professional development
- Your birthday off (after 12 months of continuous service)
- Extra sick leave and much, much more.
“Our working environment is respectful, it’s a place where you are supported, a place where you are challenged, a place where you are encouraged to do your best and acknowledged for your achievements.”
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Priyanka Mathur - Kapoor
T: (09) 623 5150
Infant Toddler Supervisor:
T: (09) 623 5151
T: (09) 623 5150
3 months to 5 years olds
25 under two's
50 over two's
Bear Park Early Childcare Centre - Mt Eden
32 Akiraho Street,
Mt Eden, Auckland
7.30am to 6.00pm daily
Monday to Friday