We delight in watching and learning from our tamariki as they explore their world with wonder, curiosity and creative expression.
What an amazing journey they are on. What an amazing journey you could be on with them. The early years are so important. And so are you. You are the teacher who guides and supports our tamariki through influential periods in their early development.
Joining this journey as a teacher will provide you with meaningful learning experiences. It will provide you with opportunities for professional and personal development that will surpass your expectations.
You will be challenged in our environment. You will be asked to be the best teacher you can be. Your contribution as a kaiako will be heard, you will be valued.
Our environments put teachers at the heart of the matter. That’s our point of difference.
What do you need to show us? That you love what you do, that your teaching style, and life philosophy show a strong connection with the Reggio Emilia approach, that you want more than just a job.
A few of our benefits:
- Paid staff meetings
- Bimonthly paid professional development (we pay for the course and for your time!)
- 12 hours’ planning per month (four 3-hour collaborative planning sessions)
- We pay for your first aid and teacher registration costs!
- Opportunities for international professional development
- Extra sick leave…and much much more.
We are also searching for amazing kaiako for the following roles:
Qualified part-time / casual.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.