Employees are what makes us successful. Behind our employees are progressive and inspirational supervisors. Would you like to be one of these people?
At Bear Park, we’re offering more than just a job.
As a supervisor, you will be truly valued as a professional. You will also be challenged, you will be our role model and our teachers will look to you for daily guidance and direction. Our expectations are high. But you will be given the resources, the professional support and respect from us to be the best you can be.
Investing in your professional development resides strongly within our culture. We will offer you real learning opportunities and through these will come opportunities both for your personal growth and your career.
Our environments put teachers at the heart of the matter. That is our point of difference.
What do you need to show us? That you love what you do, that your leadership style and life philosophy show a strong connection with the Reggio Emilia Approach and that you want more than just a job.
A few of our benefits:
- Paid staff meetings
- Bimonthly paid professional development (we pay for the course and for your time!)
- 12 hours’ planning per month (four 3-hour collaborative planning sessions)
- 1 day a week non contact for supervisors.
- We pay for your first aid and teacher registration costs!
- Opportunities for international professional development
- Extra sick leave…and much much more.
For more information on the progressive things we do at Bear Park please visit our website.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.